Ready-to-mount line kit, incl. required accessories (sealing rings) and parts certificate
- Exact pressure point
- Best haptic
- Less leverage needed
- Shorter braking distance
- Safe against marten bites
- Extremely resistent
- Almost indestructable
- TÜV and DOT approved
- Fast delivery
- Excellent service
- We don't charge extra for custom hoses
- Manufactured in accordance to international EG-policies
- Meets US FMVSS and DOT standards
- High-strength aluminium- and stainless steel banjos
- Plastic covered hoses upon requested
- Original TEFLON® inner core (PTFE)
- Tensile strength more than 240 Kp
- Burst pressure 966 bar
- Minimal bending radius 38mm
- Diameter 3,2 x 6,2
- Not flammable
The probrake steel braided hoses give your car the best possible brake feedback and handling.
You will be blown away by the exact pressure point and you will make your ride safer!
probrake makes your steel braided hoses with brass or stainless steel fittings. These have a significantly higher tensile strength and they don't oxidize.
The hoses are very resistant and are perfectly suited for motorsports and racetrack use as well as OEM.
We also make steel braided brake lines for oldtimers with vintage style look.
Our brake hoses comply with the US FMVSS 106 and DOT.
The hoses are not flammable and are suitable for temperatures from -70°C to + 260°C. (-94°F to 500°F)
Didn't find what you are were looking for? Request an offer.
We can produce hoses to your specifications or to your sample. Just send us the brake lines you want to be copied.